Tickets on sale now here!
Star Trek Éire are proud to announce that René Auberjonois will join us in Dublin, Ireland on Sunday July 22nd 2018!
René continues to have a wonderful career spanning over 50 years including extensive stage and radio performances, and René’s 200+ television credits undoubtedly means Star Trek Éire’s latest guest has been in our living rooms more times than we think! Hollywood and René go hand-in-hand when you think of classic TV such as Starsky and Hutch, Charlie’s Angels and Wonder Woman, but it is because of such memorable roles in shows such as Benson, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Boston Legal, and more recently, Madam Secretary, that fans will come to Dublin on July 22nd to meet René.
Star Trek Éire’s event will follow a similar structure to previous events, including a panel talking to René about his wonderful career, as well as a Q&A session where fans attending will get the opportunity to put questions directly to René.
Autographs and photo opportunities with René will also be on sale, as well as raffles, charity auction, and more.
Star Trek Éire have always chosen a charity partner for each event. This time around is no different! Over the years René Auberjonois has generated wonderful fundraising for Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières MSF, so Star Trek Éire have decided to follow suit. We have invited someone from the charity to speak at our event and all proceeds from our Charity Auction will go to MSF Ireland.
You will also have the opportunity to purchase autographs and photos with René on the day.
Terms and Conditions are further down this page.
Sunday, 22nd July 2018 from 1.30pm to 6pm approx (IST). Guests must be seated by 1.30pm or may have to wait until a suitable time as directed by Star Trek Éire crew.
- The ODEON Point Square. The ODEON Point Square is located beside the Three Arena in Dublin’s Point Village.
If coming from the port tunnel take a right turn before the Three Arena. Or if passing the Three Arena on your left take the next left at the traffic lights.
Train and Dart services to Connolly station and Bus Eireann services to Busarus are linked to the LUAS line for easy access to the Point.
We are at the end of the LUAS Red Line and a short walk from the IFSC.
The Point Square car park is the main car park for Point Square & Gibson Hotel guests & visitors.
Sunday: 9am to Midnight
Guests can avail of a special rate of €2 for 4 hours parking by validating your ticket in the Odeon after the event.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and conditions
- Star Trek Éire is a not-for-profit Star Trek fan group in Ireland who are just involved in this because of their love of Star Trek. Please go easy on us!
- The event is in a safe and fun environment. Respect to all is of the utmost importance.
- Attendees under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- We are honoured to be hosting a high profile guest. An appropriate level of respect and discretion is expected at all times from all present, including from those you are responsible for.
- Event starts at 1.30pm. Guests must be seated by 1.30pm or may have to wait until a suitable time as directed by Star Trek Éire crew. Event finishes at 6pm. All times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Please print out your tickets to gain access to event, or display ticket on your phone.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Attendees must carry their ticket with them at all times.
- There are currently no VIP add-on tickets on sale. If they go on sale they are only available to those attending the main event.
- The organiser reserves the right to prohibit photography and recording during certain parts of the event, in certain areas and of certain persons. Audio-visual recordings at the event for commercial purposes are only allowed with prior written consent of the organizer. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, the attendee forfeits any personal rights to photos or recordings that they may appear in.
- We may change the event schedule without prior announcement. This establishes no right of diminution or right of withdrawal on the part of the participant. The organizer endeavors to ensure that quality of the event program will not be influenced by changes.
- We reserve the right to change location of the event to another location within Dublin, to change the event date, or to cancel the event at any time without giving a reason. In case of cancellations refunds will be given.
- Standard Tickets do not include autographs or photographs with our guest(s). These may be purchased at the event.
- We are not liable for flaws in service and hospitality provided by the venue.
- Instructions of members of Star Trek Éire and appointed persons must be obeyed.
- Please adhere to all safety and privacy notices.
- Any promotion or advertisement displayed at the event must be approved prior to the show in writing. We reserve the right to refuse advertisement during the event.
- We reserve the right to immediately remove anyone who creates a disturbance of any kind during the event, or displaying any unacceptable behavior or in not complying with event rules. In any of these cases, ticket payments made are deemed void. We reserve the right to take legal steps against those who severely disturb the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable. In certain situations refunds/part-refunds may be issued after the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: No video recording allowed during event. Autographs and photographs with our guest are available at the event.