Update: Event starting 7pm sharp on Saturday 25th March. Doors open after 6pm. Tickets will be called by batch number.
Please note: No video recording allowed during event. Autographs and selfies with our guest are available to purchase on the night.
Limited Tickets still available. Please purchase tickets now to avoid disappointment. If there are any tickets for sale on the day these will only be processed after those with tickets have entered.
Click on the Latinum to purchase tickets!
You are cordially invited to an Evening with Terry Farrell!
We are celebrating the career of one of Star Trek’s most beloved actresses. With roles in many American TV Series, such as Quantum Leap, Becker, Family Ties, it is Terry’s role as Jadzia Dax in 148 episodes of Deep Space Nine that has etched her name into the Star Trek Universe, and into our hearts.
As it is Terry’s first visit to Ireland we plan on giving her an event to remember, and we hope you can join us!
The evening will be obviously Star Trek themed, with a Quark-style bar serving cocktails that are out of this world. There will be a talk with Terry, followed by a Q&A, where you the audience will get the opportunity to put your questions directly to Terry. There will also be a ‘Tribute to Terry Farrell’, a Star Trek pub quiz, auction, raffle, and spot prizes. Your ticket price also includes intergalactic finger food.
You will also have the opportunity to purchase autographs and photos with Terry on the night.
VIP add-on Tickets: These will go on sale in the next few days. These are very limited. They will only be available to those who have already purchased their main ticket and they will be firstly offered to those who have supported us in the past/pre-registered. More VIP details coming soon but it will include a sit-down lunch with Terry Farrell on Saturday 25th March in Dublin.
Saturday, 25th March 2017 from 19:00 to late (IST)
- O’Callaghan Davenport Hotel – Dublin City Centre– View Map
- If you are planning on making a night of it we have reserved a very limited number of rooms in the O’Callaghan Davenport Hotel and it’s sister hotel opposite, the O’Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel. Quote ‘Star Trek Éire’ when booking for discount.
Getting to and from the Davenport Hotel in Dublin, Ireland couldn’t be easier.
- The Aircoach from Dublin Airport stops on Merrion square next door to the hotel
- The Green Line LUAS line to Sandyford business park and Dundrum Town Centre and other destinations is less than a 10 minute walk
- The Red Line LUAS to Heuston station is less than a 15 minute walk from the hotel
- Pearse Street DART and rail station is 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- A taxi rank is located across the road from the hotel
- A selection of hop on hop off bus tours stop on Merrion Square
- Dublin Bike’s have a station on Merrion Square. Guests can register online and use this increasingly popular mode of transport to see the city.
- There are a range of Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city
The car park for the Davenport, Alexander and Mont Clare Hotels is located on Fenian Street and is called Alexander Court. The cost for residents is €12.00 per 24 hours and €2.00 per hour thereafter. You will need a code to access this car park which can be obtained by telephone or by checking with the receptionist on check in.
Terms and conditions
- Star Trek Éire is a not-for-profit Star Trek fan group in Ireland who are just involved in this because of their love of Star Trek. Please go easy on us!
- The event is in a safe and fun environment. Respect to all is of the utmost importance.
- Event starts at 7pm.
- Please print out your tickets to gain access to event, or display ticket on your phone.
- The first batch of standard tickets are currently available at €40 each. Future batches may cost more than this.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Attendees under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Attendees must carry their ticket with them at all times.
- VIP add-on tickets are only available to those attending the main event.
- The organizer reserves the right to prohibit photography and recording during certain parts of the event, in certain areas and of certain persons. Audio-visual recordings at the event for commercial purposes are only allowed with prior written consent of the organizer. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, the attendee forfeits any personal rights to photos or recordings that they may appear in.
- We may change the event schedule without prior announcement. This establishes no right of diminution or right of withdrawal on the part of the participant. The organizer endeavors to ensure that quality of the event program will not be influenced by changes.
- We reserve the right to change location of the event to another location within Dublin, to change the event date, or to cancel the event at any time without giving a reason. In case of cancellations refunds will be given.
- Standard Tickets do not include autographs or photographs with Terry Farrell. These may be purchased on the night.
- We are not liable for flaws in service and hospitality provided by the hotel.
- Instructions of members of Star Trek Éire and appointed persons must be obeyed.
- Any promotion or advertisement displayed at the event must be approved prior to the show in writing. We reserve the right to refuse advertisement during the event.
- We reserve the right to immediately remove anyone who creates a disturbance of any kind during the event, or displaying any unacceptable behavior or in not complying with event rules. In any of these cases, ticket payments made are deemed void. We reserve the right to take legal steps against those who severely disturb the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable. In certain situations refunds/part-refunds may be issued after the event. Please email email@example.com.